Sunday, June 22, 2014

Have you seen Rick Ross lately...?

The hip-hop star has been loosing weight gradually ever since last year and has dropped an estimated 100 pounds at least, according to reports. Rick Ross who has continuously touted Reebok's CrossFit program when asked about his slimmer figure, and his representative has not confirmed the actual number just yet.
Fans started to notice Ross' weight loss back then in 2013.


Rick Ross talked about his weight loss several times over the past few months, saying he has been training with the Reebok's CrossFit program, which combines a slew of high-intensity workouts.
he said on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show last September that;
"Its a different type of little workout, I feel good"
In April this year, Rick Ross told 93.9 WKYS Fm,
"It was just time for me to tighten up a little bit, you know what I'm saying. As far as you know, me working out...I have no destination, no specific weight". And also, you I've been doing this CrossFit thing, you know, Shout-out-to Reebok, we had started doing that you know, last year sometime and you know its just catching up a little bit.

No comments: